REDMOND, Wash.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following featured content:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Shakedown: Hawaii – Shakedown: Hawaii follows three protagonists through a 16-bit open world. Build your own “legitimate” corporation by completing missions, acquiring businesses, sabotaging competitors, “re-zoning” land and shaking down shops for protection money. Explore the island by foot, by car or by boat. It’s filled with arcade challenges, side quests, stores to shop at, houses to burgle, civilians to interact with and secrets to discover. The Shakedown: Hawaii game is available May 7.
- Puyo Puyo Champions – Easy to learn, but tough to master. Jump straight into fast-paced puzzle action with features fit for both friendly rivalries and competitive tournaments in Puyo Puyo Champions. Challenge your friends and family in local multiplayer* or compete against other players through online** matchmaking. Built for all ages, this classic puzzle game comes with a surprisingly competitive edge. The Puyo Puyo Champions game is available May 7.
Nintendo eShop sales:
- Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at http://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- Arcade Archives PSYCHO SOLDIER
- Attack on Titan 2 – Demo Version
- Bird Game + – Available May 3
- Black Paradox – Available May 3
- Car Mechanic Manager – Available May 7
- Defend Your Castle
- Duck Game
- European Conqueror X – Available May 7
- GIGA WRECKER ALT.
- Gyro Boss DX – Available May 3
- Hellmut: The Badass from Hell – Available May 3
- Impossible Mission
- Isoland 2 – Ashes of Time
- James Pond Codename Robocod
- Meow Motors – Available May 8
- Panty Party
- Preventive Strike – Available May 3
- Rollin’ Eggz
- Shadows of Adam – Available May 3
- Strike Suit Zero: Director’s Cut
- Super Star Blast
- The Little Acre
- The Swords of Ditto: Mormo’s Curse
- VA-11 Hall-A: Cyberpunk Bartender Action
- Venture Kid
- Xtreme Club Racing – Available May 3
*Additional accessories may be required for multiplayer mode; sold separately.
**Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch console, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch system both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that Nintendo Switch, Wii U, Wii, New Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 3DS XL, Nintendo 3DS, New Nintendo 2DS XL and Nintendo 2DS feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about this and other features, visit http://www.nintendo.com/switch, http://www.nintendo.com/wiiu or http://www.nintendo.com/3ds.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at http://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.